Call CenterSudan Jobs
ZAIN Sudan – Contact Center Agent (Trainee)
About Zain Sudan:
The country’s leading operator was established in 1997 and today serves 13.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a market share of 47%. Possessing the country’s most advanced voice and data network, the operator’s network extends to an impressive 90% of the population through a total number of 2,586 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Sudan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Sudan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Sudan workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Sudan talent. With strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Sudan please visit www.sd.zain.com
As Contact Cener Agent ( Trainee) in Zain Sudan, you will be required to provide customers with prompt, professional and accurate information and service in a single call with the objective of always delivering a consistent world class customer experience.
Also you will be responsible for recognise opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to their customers through developing first class customer relationships.
Your main key tasks & duties will be:-
- Agree and strive to consistently deliver to individual and team performance objectives.
- Monitor own progress against personal development plan.
- Quickly and efficiently able to input, update, delete, add, amend customer data into Zain’s customer database
- Operate Technology applications such as the Internet, Intranet, email and windows applications with + or – 5% keystroke errors.
- Handle incoming customer calls using a variety of Contact Centre technologies and telephony platforms
- Deliver to sales targets through up-selling and cross-selling
- Handle customer queries, complaints, and concerns in a professional manner.
- Escalate customer calls to Contact Centre Supervisor/Manager in line with business rules.
- Manage recognition and rewards programmes linked to customer satisfaction measures.
- Maintain Contact Centre standards for customer service levels.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable policies & regular requirements on Information security
What do I need
You will be required to have:-
•B.Sc or Diploma degree is essential.
•Good understanding of Mobile Telecommunications desirable.
The soft skills
•Highly developed communication and reporting skills (verbal and written) in both Arabic & English.
•Highly developed skills in use of relevant IT packages including MS Projects, Excel. Word, PowerPoint etc.
•Self-confident and team player.
•Adapts well to change and work under pressure with different shifts and work environments.
•Conflict handling and resolution skills.
•Ability to work on a shift basis.
Where can I apply ?
Directly in Zain website
Zain call center