CORPORATE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Short summary of the job: As a corporate support specialist you will handle all corporate support activities related to accounting, HR, and administration. A successful candidate should have a strong accounting background and good knowledge of how other departments operate (mainly HR and Admin)
· Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
· Prepare, manage, track, and reconcile various accounts, financial statements, documents, and records.
· Update financial data in a timely manner.
· Manage health insurance programs.
· Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
· Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
· Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
· Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, setting up interviews and issuing employment contracts.
· Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
· Managing office budget and supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
· Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
· Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
· Develop periodic reports for management
· Performing other duties as assigned.
· B.Sc. degree in accounting, finance or any related field.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting or similar role.
· Excellent understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
· Knowledge of accounting software (Odoo is preferred)
· Exposure to payroll practices.
· Excellent in using Excel, as well as other Microsoft office tools (word & power point).
· Excellent reporting skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Analytical mind.
· Critical thinker.
· Must be approachable and helpful.
· Good ethical judgment.
NICE TO HAVE:
· MBA degree.
· CPA certificate.
· Experience with ERP systems.
· Experience in large, well systemized enterprises.
· Experience in HR and admin.